Help - Text - Whats New
Highlights of new features of the current version.
Feature Update 1.2.1 - 16 May 2020
This release features some new features and additional polishing and bug fixing. See the details of this and other recent feature changes and bug fixes below and also in the notes for the previous release.
- Added a Forum mechanism under Resources.
- Fixed some problems with the status mechansim.
Known bugs not fixed yet:
- The JTLanguage Survival Phrases and Vocabulary courses have some missing media files, and the automated translations need fixing, to put it mildly.
- On all versions, sometimes the audio for a study item cuts off early. It seems to be an HTML thing.
- In the mobile versions, there's no way to select audio in the Record and Map Media pages in the audio visualization.
Past Feature UpdatesClick here to see past feature updates.