What information do we collect?
- Your name.
- Your email.
- Your time zone.
- Your user interface, host, and target languages.
When do we collect your information?
- During registration.
- If you edit your account information on the Home->Account page.
What will we do with your information?
- Your name and email is saved internally and privately on the web server.
- Your name might be used in emails sent to you as an opening address.
- Your email might be used if the administrator needs to contact you.
- Your time zone is used to show creation and modification times of content in your local time.
What will we not do with your information?
- We will not provided it to any third parties.
- We will not contact your for advertising or promotional activities.
Why would we contact you?
- We think you may have violated the Terms and Conditions.
- We think your information has been hacked.
- We think your content may have been tampered with.
- We might want to send you a personal (non-automated) message regarding your content.
Who can see your information?
- Only you and JTLanguage administrators.
How do we protect your information?
- The website is SSL (HTTPS) protected.
- Contact the administrator via the Contact page, which sends the administrator an email.
This website/application is Copyright © John Thompson, 2011-2017. All rights reserved.